Metallurgica Marchigiana, a company that has been operating since 1969 in the design and construction of light metal carpentry, is looking for n. 1 motivated and competent production employee able to diligently carry out the tasks assigned to him in the production lines.
The candidate must necessarily be in possession of the following requirements:
- Five-year high school diploma;
- Have at least 36 months (even non-continuous) of work experience in the production sector;
- Be a resident in the Province of Macerata or immediately adjacent areas;
- In-depth knowledge of sectors and production cycles.
Accessory and/or preferential requirements
Priority will be given to those candidates who meet the following requirements, although the latter are not impediments to hiring:
- Five-year high school diploma with technical address or high schools;
- Degree in management engineering;
- Driving license of the forklift and / or industrial vehicles and a good command of the same;
- Having successfully completed one or more welding and / or similar courses.
This figure will be entrusted, and therefore must be able to manage with ease, the task of:
- manage orders and follow them through all stages of production, especially in the final stages of welding, painting and assembly, coordinating all stages of development of finished and / or semi-finished products in these last three departments;
- to relate, thus knowing how to use all the appropriate management and IT tools, with the administration and the property. He must therefore be able to produce reports of various kinds and precise technical reports on the activities assigned to him or his responsibility;
- create effective programs to ensure optimal shifts and tasks for staff;
register all semi-finished products and manage their flow;
- know the corporate security issues, know how to recognize the critical issues related to it and manage them through appropriate procedures.
Interested candidates can send an email including their curriculum to the address: